Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Astoria Integrative Family Medicine
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Radiant Health - we help you feel better so that you have more light and joy in life to spread to others.
2. Professionalism - we practice integrative medicine using the gentlest means to help your body attain balance, and we do so with a high degree of training and standards. We want to make sure we easily integrative with the hospital and other doctors here in terms of legitimacy and integrity.
3. In harmony with nature - in the medicines we choose we look to the gentlest options nature offers. We also believe in the natural ability for the body to regain its balance - the healing power of nature and the body.
A few notes - we live on the river in a very beautiful spot where the river meets the ocean. Salmon fill the water. We have a very iconic bridge in our town that connects Oregon and Washington - it is used often in logos but just so you have a background of where we are. Tying in jewel tone/earth tones may honor our place adequately.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We don't like logos that look like medical marijuana dispensaries -ex. leaves with first aid logos. We also don't like too complicated tattoo-like logos that would be cool as wall art but loses professionalism. Many other non-professional "natural medicine" offices have opened in our community - they all have leaves or trees in their logos so I think we need to avoid those logos.
One idea we toyed with is using the "I" in integrative medicine to be a person or a graphic - we were thinking leaves but again it is too overdone in our industry and locally. I included some of the colors we were toying with - we all tend to like earth jewel tones.
Ultimately we would like our logo to be simple, professional and inviting.
I have included below a few logos we started with -
the dragonfly caduceus - we like that it carries the iconic medical symbol yet feels light and well and balances, however we feel it may be too feminine and we are family practice.
The healing lyme logo - the message is such a strong radiant health but we don't love the logo in its entirety - it could be used for so many different industries.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
www.naturopathic.org - shares the principles of naturopathic medicine that guide us.
Search Astoria Oregon images for a sense of where we live.
Here is a competitor's logo: (we want to step it up in terms of professionalism)
Here is a local medical marijuana shop: www.sweet-relief.org (we do not want anything like this)
On facebook: Prana wellness center Astoria - another local wellness industry.
With all of the above places - we need to set ourselves apart as fully licensed physicians. We differ in that we are all board certified physicians practicing integrative medicine and holistic wellness. The other businesses are wellness based but not medical.
No Files Added