Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Our church will be organizing a free health expo called LifeStyle Makeover - Body, Mind, and Soul. We will be holding our first one at a county fair and so will have a lot of competition to get participants into our booth. We will also be giving this expo at malls. We need something catchy with warm bright colors. Maybe blue shades with yellow or aqua shades. Something pleasing to the eye that makes you think healthy. Also the main letters need to be LifeStyle Makeover with body, mind and soul somehow incorporated cleverly around LifeStyle Makeover. This logo will go on a banner and maybe T-shirts. I like to give feedback so if you do not hear from me for a while its because of Hurrican Ike. I live in Houston. I will try to keep in contact as much as possible.
No Files Added