Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Himalayas Arts & Music Kindergarten (Education)
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) A very creative place to learn arts and music
2) A warm, friendly, enjoyable and attractive kindergarten
3) Education concept: playing is a way to learn, and learning becomes a game.
PS: elements of Nature are very welcome (tree, leaves, clouds, etc.)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image (most important) + Text
Important remark1: the image must be completely independent from the text (since the text may change)
Important remark2: please, to not draw Himalayas mountains, since this name may change later. The main concept in Arts & Music.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please, find a sketch in the attached file which is only a source of inspiration, but it is far too complex, not enough "stylish" (lack of personality). You can draw something totally different. Please, follow our own inspiration first.
The logo must be appealing for children and parents, both funny and elegant, and easy to recognize. It is for a small network of kindergartens and arts activities centres.
No Files Added