Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The logo for Armstrong Strategic should communicate three things:
1) Military. We are an organization of veterans.
2) Business. We specialize in business consulting. We are incredibly unique in the sense that we use military tactics in our business operations.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We want the logo to be primarily our text, with a digital camo aspect.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Again: We are a HEAVILY military focused organization. We want something sharp, and something that screams "we will be effective in our tasks." How you convey this is up to you. Dark colours are preferred.
Media: The logo will be used on our website, letterhead, and business cards. A 4:1 ratio in terms of width to height is preferred, but not necessary.
No Files Added