Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) living healthy;
2) personal strength;
3) be your best and beat cancer, or whatever life throws your way
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text or Image Only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1) ArmorUp means: Be Healthy, Be Fit, Be Your Best (LORIANA'S MANTRA)
2) Be prepared for whatever life throws your way (FIGHT CANCER)
3) How you live today could save your life tomorrow (SEE LORIANA'S BIO in Creative Brief attached)
The ArmorUp Campaign is Loriana Hernandez's personal plea to get everyone to focus on better health -- this has become particularly important since she was diagnosed with Leukemia and began the battle of her life against cancer. There is a current Wordpress site at www.armorupcampaign.com, which we will be redesigning ASAP. Logo development is our first step.
ORANGE is the color designated for Leukemia, so please incorporate orange into the color version.
No Files Added