Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Cotton Cannon
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Energythis t-shirt cannon will be used at the start of each of our opening ceremonies to shoot out t-shirts to our audience. The purpose will be to help energize the audience and get them engaged.
2. Movement/motionI'd like the artwork on the barrel to look feel like the t-shirt is coming out of even when it's not. See the attached file for an example. The one with "Eagles" on it seems to have that forward momentum.
3. AgricultureOur organization is about agriculture. The t-shirts we're shooting are made from cotton. Hence the name "The Cotton Cannon". I'd love the logo to incorporate some of that if possible.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text.
I'm attaching the FFA emblem below. Obviously, we're attached to that, so working it in to the design would be good. However, I don't want it to be too "obvious" in the design that you create. Using elements of our emblem or modifying it to help show momentum/movement is just fine. After all, it's a t-shirt gun! It's supposed to be fun!
Please find the Air Cannon Guidelines document that is attached. There are basically two areas to be designedeither side of the barrel and either side of the air tank. See also the Air Cannon sample document that is attached to get an idea of printable area.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I love Nike's ad style these days. Do a google search for "Nike" and then click on the "images" link and you'll see what I'm thinking.
Also, we've done quite a bit of work with Tunnel Bravo (www.tunnelbravo.com). They absolutely have the style I like. Unfortunately, I have a strict budget for this and can't afford them this time. Go to their site and you'll see the designs that they have that move me.
No Files Added