Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a professional architectural and landscape lighting company.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that we can use on T-shirts, websites, and business cards.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
High-end homeowners. The home prices of our customers start at $600,000 and go up from there. We want them to see that we are professional and have class.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We think we like black, yellow, and white. Black to signify the night, yellow to signify light, and white to break the monotony of the black and yellow.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No red. We have a competitor here in the Atlanta area that has black, yellow, and red colors. Somewhere we need to inform our market that we are professional outdoor lighting company. It is hard to tell this from our company title, Architectural Transformations.
No Files Added