Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Innovative and forward thinking firm focused on driving measurable business impact for its clients.
2. Trusted advisor that leverages experience as well as market relevant data and analytic capabilities.
3. Strong focus on helping clients utilize technology to drive their business goals and imperatives.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Primarily looking to highlight the company name, Appicent, however would like to see subtle use of graphics to portray that the firm is involved in the information technology space. Key themes or traits to consider would be: IT, Communications, Data, Analytics, Process, Outsourcing, Consutling, etc.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Appicent Consulting Group is an information technology consulting firm representing clients of all sizes across a wide array of industries and business functions. Combining unparalleled experience and relevant market intelligence, the firm works with clients throughout the technology life-cycle to make informed business decisions and to drive optimization during the contracting process. The firm is acutely focused on delivering Business Impact for its clients in a Performance Based operating model.
No Files Added