What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
app discovery service
Describe the target audience for your logo
We provide a top game, or app, free for the day. The apps we have showcased in the past can be viewed chronologically using a calendar. The benefit of this is that users can see how previously featured apps were rated and reviewed by users. Usually after the first day though the app reverts back to requiring a fee to download.
- English global audience 50%+ U.S. traffic
- 70% male, 30% female
- slightly younger than the internet population
- People that play mobile games
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- One new free app or game every day (24 hours).
- Our featured apps are the the best of the best.
- Paid apps for free.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
- Thicker fonts are preferred. The text should convey a strong, yet playful sense of confidence in our ability to deliver a fun and rewarding experience. Thicker fonts also scale down better than thin fonts (Sans serif font).
- The logo should include both text (graphical) and a graphic. The logo itself can either be stylized graphical text or a combination of a graphical icon and text. If an icon/graphic is used in combination with text, the icon should be on the same line as the text (not stacked).
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
No more than 1-2 colors. Use of gradients are fine if used to make the logo pop or to help communicate the three things we would like to communicated listed above.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Open to any colors.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
website, mobile app
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Our service features just one free app every day. There is no compilation of free apps being presented in the primary content displayed. The user will see the featured app title, app icon, a countdown for how long the app is still available, and have a link to more information including screenshots, rating, reviews, and a link to install.
The plaintext spelling for our name is AppAllStar without spaces. The logo though may use a space between App and AllStar if it helps emphasize or break these two segments up.
The logo needs to have a small black SM mark incorporated into it for the Service Mark symbol.
No Files Added