Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Health Care & Biotech
About Your Company
We forge connections and build relationships among families affected by pediatric cancer using smart technology, national partnerships, and focused research.
Sweet Tea Cancer Connections (STCC) is diligently and passionately developing the world’s first, nonprofit, nationwide app – called Community Heals – to connect parents and caregivers who have children with pediatric cancer. By increasing hope and knowledge and easing the loneliness and isolation that too often impacts these families, we aim to build more resilient parents and more resilient children.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
App/Technology, Caring, Professionalism
We already have a logo for our nonprofit but need help designing our app logo. We are not sure if we want to keep the tree we already (attached), incorporate tree with some tweaks, or have CoHeals in app logo with visual. Please help us figure out best way to incorporate current style guide and logo style into app logo. We want others to see cohesiveness between nonprofit and app.