Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Capital Real Estate owns an apartment Communities around the country. We are a Real Estate Investment company looking for help with signage ideas.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo/ color scheme ideas for an apartment community entrance sign. It is going to be out side on the buildings entrance sign in great view of the driving traffic on the highway and frontage road. The property is located at 4760 Rusina Road, Colorado Springs, CO.
We hate the existing color scheme "teal Blue" and want to change that for sure. Other than that we are open to ideas. Simple is better.
We are changing the Teal Blue colors on the property shortly so no need to include that color. We are open to color suggestions as well.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our apartment community is marketed to middle-America demographic renters. We want to display a clear message of clean living.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
"Garden Terrace Apartments"
"4710-4770 Rusina Road"
The logo in the upper right hand corner can be completely changed
Check out the website for ideas...http://www.gardenterraceapthomes.com/
A Picture of the existing sign can be found here http://www.gardenterraceapthomes.com/4/A...
No Files Added