Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a dance studio in Alabama that offers ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, modern dance to children ages 2-18 and adults. We pride ourselves in age appropriate choreography and costumes.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that will be used for all signage, flyers, banners, t-shirts, magnets, billboards, and will be embroidered on jackets and shirts.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Children (boys and girls) and their parents who are interested in taking dance classes
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
OUr colors are purple black and white and if possible we would like the dancer and name incorporated together. The logo must be able to be used on a black and white background
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A dancer of some sort but want NO TUTUS!!!
No Files Added