Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
No name, just a well designed key
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
An ancient and big sacred golden key that is well preserved.
Well defined hidden knowledge in the symbolism.
The key must have a golden glow.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The key is for a cover of a book, and will be used inside and on the back page, as well as advertizing material.
I want it to look like a strong - real - big - ancient - Sacred Key made from gold.
The key needs to be balanced.
The symbols need to seen clearly. Some can look engraved, others can be cut right through giving a see through look.(Meaning can see through the key)
Key to look like a well crafted key. (Done by a master key smith)
The symbols provided are samples, others can be used if you feel you need to, some symbols need to be sourced, or created.
* The key must also be supplied by its self, so can be used just as the key alone.
* IF POSSIBLE -The key needs to be held by the old mans hand, but should be on the edge as to not hide the symbols. (Cut away the spoon and backgound and add key to finger tips of old mans hand)
No Files Added