Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Nordic, Timeless, Fun
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text. The style of the logo needs to a circular logo that can be sewn into the bottom of our unique, patent-protected product. We are rebranding the "Skuuzi" to "Hanskie" and would like to the new to represent the following:
1) Clearly be able to read HANSKIE, or HANSKIE
2) Be circular, with the ability to sew the HANSKIE logo at the bottom of the beverage holder (see website)
3) Include colors that are easily to swap back and forth (based on team color, glove color, etc..)
4) The logo should make you think of a "timelessly Nordic that has been used for generations" while at the same time fun -- it's for drinking a beer after all. (please don't incorporate any obvious alcoholic reference into the design)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Below is the detail used to brand Hanskie, help us get a great logo creatives!!
An extremely fun and creative Beverage Accessory Needs A Name!
Our company's feature product is a patent-protected extremely fun accessory. Founded in 2011 under the name "[x]" the company has successfully sold 20,000+ [units] both online and to established retailers. Unfortunately, the current name and web-domain are no longer usable.
Going forward, the company will expand its product line, but the company name should be a catchy one or two-word name that describes the namesake product in a funny/memorable way.
No Files Added