Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Our patented solar technology can eliminate the green house gas footprint for commercial buildings
We have been developing our products for over 30 years
Our products integrate seamlessly into the buildings they are installed in.
RA for the sun god and Knowledge for a deep understanding of the industry and how things work.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
A combination of image and text a combination of serious and fun almost child like
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We would like to use this logo as our corporate identity on our web site, products, letter head, in trade show booths, on clothing worn by people representing the company at trade shows
No Files Added