Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
Altered is a Feature Film, TV Commercial production company. We're creative, multi-national, and like to do things our way . . . some call that revolutionary. We'd like something edgy, put palatable to anyone, anywhere.
What do you need?
The logo will be our company image. We'll use it on everything, even laser pointers and coffee mugs. It has to be edgy, palatable, unique, and simple enough that people will remember it.
Who Is Your Audience?
Ad agency creatives, studio execs, and investors. These are folks from different walks of life. They have to be able to 1) remember our logo, 2) think we're creative geniuses, and 3) know we're pros.
We Like These Examples
www.cortezbrothers.com I also uploaded a logo of a six legged dog I once liked.
We Absolutely Must Have
No Files Added