Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Title: AlphabetPix LOGO
Subtitle: Fun Name Art
Umbrella re-brand needed for Alphabets & Architecture
Logo needs to use P-I-X as photos (You CAN crop them differently if you'd like.)
Needs to be horizontal not vertical in shape
Feel & Personality:
tasteful, classy but not uptight, more playful & engaging
not "loud" colors
self-contained, read as UNIT. ie, AlphabetPix NOT Alphabet and Pix
simple, clean, and easy to read
See Attached Docs:
First photos on top of list are preferred.
Other photos are available for you to take a look at here: http://www.alphabetsandarchitecture.com/... Please email me for any other hi-res photos you would like to use. The codes are on the site. My email is email@example.com
No Files Added