Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Alpha Omega (The quote I want to fit within the logo is "This is life" or "Enjoy it now or sleep forever"
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1.Don't dance too fast, life is too short.
2.Your legacy is very important and your actions will speak for themselves
3. Experiences you gain in life are just part of the grand design.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text and image only. I feel text only is too dry. My demographic is high school and college aged men and women. Who love catchy logos, design labels that make a statement.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Not at the moment
No Files Added