Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This logo is for a product, a high pressure air compressor. We have clear ideas about the logo and it's a matter of executing and refining our idea.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A vector logo as per sketch outlined.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
4 Wheel Drive people, outdoor types, defense personnel, practical, no nonsense people.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Name: Serious Air, Web address: www.seriousair.com.au Colours: Red and black on yellow. Lightning bolt.
The final version will need to fit into a 100x30mm rectangle, so keep to these proportions and maximise space.
Serious Air - Bold Text in red (Fire engine red)
Hard shadow on name
Try to give the name some perspective.
No Files Added