Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) We are a strategy and foresight firm, forward looking towards innovation, disruption, and change but grounded in the present
2) We believe that technology is the key building block for change and is a key driver of market, institutional, and cultural change.
3) That we see what others don't see and provide a different perspective - think what no one else is thinking, think and act disruptively, think the unthinkable, provide unexpected solutions, do what no one else is doing, be the disruptive change.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I prefer either image and text or text only. I like the concept of the two first letters (AI) of the name of the company as a logo, though I also need the full name as a logo for the Web site. The font needs to be tech oriented.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Some logos I like include the following:
Techonomy - http://techonomy.com - See both the full name and the T+E logo
IDEO - Of course IDEO has an interesting logo
No Files Added