Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Outer Coast Outfitters
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Rugged wilderness with supernatural beauty 2. Family base camping and personal adventure challenges 3.
Exclusive and private adventure tourism on the edge of the pacific ocean and remote island conservancy/park
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image and company name
could be easily altered for stenciling
visually descriptive of the landscape (island with rocky shoreline, rough water, cedar trees)
relatively simple, bold, clean
if possible, convey the high end target market and exclusivity of the services (shouldn't appear to be a kids adventure camp)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This will start out just on our website, but later will be applied to business cards, online advertising, clothing and may be stenciled onto our gear.
No Files Added