Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
This logo will support a website that aims to provide thoughts and ideas about Britain, at a time when the country is facing unparallel economic and political uncertainty.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Forward movement and direction
Clean, modern, simple
I can picture a stemless arrow-head, made up of strands of the Union Jack. I can equally picture one of the small, long triangular flags as might have topped the pole of Britannia herself.
This logo will be used to support a charity and a blog. It must be clean and modern. It must imbue optimism. It must be unquestionably British.
No Files Added