Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
AdSafe Media is an advertising technology company focused on protecting brand advertisers from objectionable content on the internet. The company services brand advertisers, advertising networks, online publishers and consumers.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Design and execution brand identity (logo) for the company.
Explore the development of an AdSafe "seal of approval" or endorsement of content quality. Examples:
- Verisign Secured: http://www.verisign.com
- Better Business Bureau Approved: http://www.bbb.org/online/
- ICANN Approved: http://www.icann.org/
Uses will include (but is not limited to):
- Company website
- Collateral Marketing Materials
- Press Releases
- Publishing on third party websites
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Brand advertisers, advertising networks, digital content publishers & all online consumers.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Overall design aesthetic should be clean, simple and modern. Design should be in keeping with a trusted, technology leader.
*Explore (but not mandatory) the use of a green / gray color pallet for the words Ad / Safe, respectively.(Slash is only being used to illustrate the separation of colors; the brand name is one word: AdSafe)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please avoid: overly complex designs, designs that connote or resemble any similar brands in the technology space.
No Files Added