Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
ACG Fleet Services (Auto Catastrophe Group)
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. I would like the logo to communicate professionalism.
2. I require the logo to be recognizable.
3. Project solutions and confidence!
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are a very specialized company in the Automotive Industry. We specialize in the repair of hail damage to automotive fleets throughout the United States. I would like everyone to experiment with the name of the company to create a professional and easily recognizable logo from the info I have relayed Good luck to all, I look forward to see what you can create.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please use: "ACG Fleet Services" for Logos or, Auto Catastrophe Group - Fleet Services)
No Files Added