Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are an energy conservation company. We offer a
variety of products to help homeowners offset their electric expenses by investing in an energy management system home owners can:
1.Reduce their monthly utility expenses
2. Earn a great ROI
3. Reduce their carbon footprint
4. Increase their home value without increasing their property taxes.
5. Qualify for a government tax credit
We target homeowners 40-70 years ols, retired or working, 700+ credit score
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
AC/DC Solar LLC
Top 3 Things
The play on the AC/DC, the green, blue , yellow cool color palette that makes people think energy, major savings
We don't want to copy the bands logo. But with the AC part of it, we will be listed first so that is important.
It needs to pop! We will be using it on a storefront as well as web, print , etc.
No Files Added