About Your Company
Accidental Data Manager is a non-profitable community of UK education professionals who deal day-to-day with school's data. In here they can find resources, impartial information, support and network with other peers.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Accidental Data Manager
Top 3 Things
Something they can relate to (e.g spreadsheets, paperwork...), school's data management, helping teachers
I want to see something that is distinctive and creative, that people will recognise. We are coming to this process with an open mind.
We like clever logos (E.g. Iron duck, yoga Australia, magic coffee)..
The 'Accidental' in the name comes from the fact that no one wants to be a data manager when they are studying or go to uni, but rather, they end up being one in surprising and different ways. You don't know if you are going to like the job at first but you end up loving it and wouldn't give it up for the world.
A 'Data manager' is a support staff member in a school, who manages the information system, and deals with reports, data analysis, spreadsheets, assessment results, timetables, .... lots of data. They are a key individual on every successful school.
A word about how we score:
- We promise to score and comment on every single entry.
- We will not award more than 3 stars at the beginning, and we will review entries rated with 3 stars closer to the end of the competition and will be awarding 4 or 5 stars.
- 1 star means that it's not in the direction that we like
- 2 stars means that it needs futher work
- 3 stars mean that we liked it
- 4 stars mean that we liked it very much, we will go through it with the stakeholders on the awarding meeting
- 5 stars means that we loved it, it is one of our favourites and it is a serious candidate to win
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate and ask.
Thanks for your time and good luck,
No Files Added