Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
If you are not familiar with golf logos, I'm attaching some links here. Please do some research to see what golf logos are like.
Golf logos have to have some element of golf in them. Either someone swinging a golf club, a hole, a golf ball, etc. Additionally, since golf is an old sport, they tend to be classical in nature. Old fonts & classical fonts are normal.
What we're looking for is a classical golf logo with a modern twist on it!!!!!! This is very important, so please read it
again to make sure it's understood.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a golf logo for our family. Our family loves to play golf. We will use this logo on our golf shirts, on golf balls and on other golf related things like towels, hats, etc.
It needs to combine a few elements of our family
1) our family is fun and loves to play the game of golf together
2) it should include a stylized version of the "Abernethy tower". You can google image search that, and here are some links to images of it. This is a tower in Scotland where our family comes from. It should be a stylized version of it!! Do not just copy/paste the image in, rather render it in the logo.
3) some element of golf, so please feel free to try different things such as golf clubs, golf balls, golf flags, etc.
4) (optional) Include this griffin into the logo, which is our family seal. We're not sure we want this in the logo, so please feel free to try things with and without it.
5) (optional) I'm also including links to our family seal from Scotland. You can use it as inspiration for design and colors, but please do not feel you need to use it, or the colors, in any way.
Please feel free to try different designs, different colors, whatever your creative process tells you is the right way to go. We are very excited to see a great logo, and even more excited to get some shirts with this new logo on it. Again, a classical golf logo with a modern twist!!! Good luck to everyone!
No Files Added