What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Technology - includes IT, clean tech, bio tech, and energy tech
Describe the target audience for your logo
- Very tech savvy
- focused on innovation
- hip, not accepting of status quo
- Audience would include seasoned executives as well as young entrepreneurs.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Position the Alberta technology industry as a fresh, exciting sector with the potential to create sustainable, long term growth for a province that has traditionally been focused on a resource-based economy.
- Not government, this is a grassroots organization driven by passionate individuals who are interested in supporting the growth of a vibrant tech industry.
- Intended to support building a brand around the tech industry in Alberta. We're looking to build a more cohesive tech community within the province.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
- clean, uncluttered
- Personality would be "Relaxed Professional"
- current, not a throwback to the 80's or 90's
- Should look at home alongside logos originating from Silicon Valley.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
- possibly orange
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
- The logo will be used primarily online, some print.
- Should have the ability to be transparent so that it can easily be incorporated into sponsorship listings alongside other logos.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
- The A100 is a member driven, non-profit organization which is dedicated to supporting Alberta's technology entrepreneurs/start-ups in achieving success in the global economy.
- Members of the A100 are an elite group of accomplished business leaders, former or current founders of technology start-ups.
- Many of the A100 programs and events will be focused on networking and mentoring new tech start-up companies as well as developing stronger business relationships with entrepreneurs and venture capital firms across the province, throughout Canada and into the US, namely Silicon Valley.
Similar initiatives include:
No Files Added