Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are the Boston Society, Inc, a 501c3 non-profit in the Boston area. We plan and host educational conferences. We got our start in healthcare but are planning to diversify into other areas.
We want a small clean logo that will look great on a business card, website, stationary, you name it.
Very broad - any group or industry that is interested in hosting a meeting. We are also international - we are planning a meeting in Mumbai.
We really like designs that involve Boston's Zakim bridge. We were pondering a shield like the Blue Cross shield, but with a simplified Zakim bridge inside.
We want something Bostony, like the Zakim bridge, the Paul Revere statue et cetera. We would like something that resonates with other institutions in the area like Harvard's shield or blue cross, or the like.
No Files Added