Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
HomePlanIt or HomePlanit (would like to see variations)
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Ease of Use
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I am indifferent. Would like you to use your imagination and give me something exciting.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The site is going to have lots of information and lots of text. So I dont want the the logo to blend into the text. Going for a site that leverages simplicity more than anything else. There will also be a web design project once this logo project is complete. Please also send me an email if you are the winning designer if you wish to cut up the files and build the html and how much you would charge for that.
No Files Added