Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Housing Development Partners
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Housing Development Partners is a non-profit developer of
Affordable Housing in the City of San Diego with a Mission to preserve and
increase affordable housing for low- and moderate-income residents.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We want site visitors to see the organization as being
confident, credible and professional along with capable, reliable and
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1) The audiences include Affordable Housing Advocates, Brokers, Government
Agencies, Investors/Lenders, Press/Media, and potential Residents
2) My client leans toward a text only logo but if you have a small graphic
to add to your logo submission, please consider.
3) The client prefers this color palette -
he prefers the black/greys/blue and is open to the use of one accent
The client prefers a text only logo, but is open to the idea of a small
graphic if important to the overall design intent
No Files Added