Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
A newsletter called **THE 77% WEEKLY** is sent out every Monday of the year, except for the last of each month.
(Issues, therefore, are sent 40/52 weeks a year thus 77%.)
And, there is a point to that. 77% is a passing grade. The 77% Weekly is a spiritual-religious newsletter non-particular with regard to religious belief which tries to remind people that life is PASS/fail... That we all neednt try so hard all the time.
The logo needs to fit comfortably with the look/feel of the Religion-Outside-The-Box website.
- I like Caslon as a typeface. (And Palatino and, when need be, Georgia.)
- The design can either say, The 77% Weekly or The 77% Weekly Newsletter
Here are some samples of the newsletter: http://www.rotb.org/_4_z_2_z_2_rotbnewsl...
No Files Added