Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort is a not-for-profit, urban ski hill located in southwestern Ontario, Canada is celebrating a 75th birthday on December 29th 2009. The resort is sport and outdoor recreation focussed offering amongst the chosen activities: skiing, snowboarding, tennis, mountain biking , beach volleyball, an adventure challenge course (high ropes, low ropes, climbing wall etc), bike park, cross country mountain biking, disc golf and outdoor fitness programs. We're a family friendly resort. You can learn more about us at www.skichicopee.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would like a logo to showcase our 75th year anniversary celebration. We would like to use it on our website, stationary, clothing and assorted swag, event promotions etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Young families - great place to spend time together having fun outdoors.
Corporate - a place to run meetings and events - for staff to belong
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Something clean & classic with a retro feel.
Current corporate colors are blue, black, white and silver/grey though that doesn't have be the case for this logo.
- have included a copy of our logo for information only
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- obviously 75 should be in there somewhere.
- could show 1934 (the year of our inception)
No Files Added