Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
5K Run Dead
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Professional. The logo should be clean-looking and easily-read.
2. Fun with a touch of scary. We want to convey that this will be a fun event. Yes, scary a bit of course, but the logo should be easy-to-read and understand, and slightly convey the spookiness of the event (safety is number 1). We don't want a logo that is depicting graphic scenes, etc.
3. Charity. The proceeds benefit local charities.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I'm open to "image + text" or "text only."
I'm really open to artistic rendition and want a fresh, creative design. Completely open to new creative designs (which is why I'm here!) :)
The colors I like best are blue, yellow, and orange. Those really complement each other well.
I'm really open to any creative design color, including shiny-looking colors with thickness/depth.
We'll be using the logo for our website, so we'll need one iteration to be a rectangle so that it fills up the entire 16:9 screen as the splash screen. This can have more detail and maybe have zombie silhouettes chasing runners, or whatever you think would be good (open to your artistic interpretation). As well as a separate logo (perhaps from the larger rectangle version) that is smaller for use (also on the website, but on t-shirts, hats, cups, pens, banners, and other advertising).
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Here are two other similar zombie runs:
Runners will endure a 5K run through a zombie-infested course. Test your speed, endurance, and strength while trying to avoid ravenous zombies. Runners will have flags that represent their health. Zombies will try to steal those flags. Runners must make it to the finish line with at least one flag or become one of the walking dead!
There are two (2) key differentiators of our zombie run:
1. The proceeds benefit local charities, hence the word "charity" in the logo name.
2. Ours will be nationwide, not just in one (or a few) locations, and will be in/near many of the larger cities.
No Files Added