Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are two life-long friends who are celebrating our 50th birthday in November.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) A logo that we can use for our party invitation, or to be put on a t-shirt, napkins, mugs 2) A creative invitation to our party that will incorporate that logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our best friends that we have known for 25 years or more. They are fun, cool, hip, like to drink.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The party is for our "50th birthday", both our nicknames begin with the letter "S" so working two "S's" into the design might be fun. We like industrial chic, modern type face. We are open to color choice. Party will be in the Fall of this year. Picture of each of us is attached here so cartoons, likenesses, reproductions or our images are welcome. The party is on a beautiful farm in Virginia hunt county. Logo should show our guests that they will have fun at our party!! Logo shouldn't be serious-it could be silly!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We don't want to see anything too serious or business-like. This should be fun!!! Happy!!!
No Files Added