LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am a solopreneur in marketing communications.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need 5 illustrations for a workbook my clients will use to learn how to market themselves. These should be black & white line drawings:
1. Hand holding a pen, writing in a journal
2. Grappling hook on a sturdy rope
Text: Imagine that your future is across a wide canyon or body of water and you are holding a grappling hook secured at the end of a strong rope. You lift a good length of the rope in both hands, swing that hook around a few times to create momentum and toss it all the way across to land with a solid thud, well-attached to your vision of the future.
3. A speaker, growing in admiration and prestige before an audience
4. Media spotlight (could be an interview on television, audio or with a reporter for the business press)
5. Hand holding 4 cards all Aces
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
consultants, coaches, professionals, solopreneurs, small business executives. I want them to be encouraged and excited about attracting more clients.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
See "We'd Like to Share These Files"
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Vector EPS and jpeg of each
No Files Added