Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Behavioral Institute for Children and Adolescents
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. BICA provides support and resources to promote the well-being of children and youth.
2. We serve professionals in the areas of education, mental health & juvenile justice.
3. if you can communicate the first 2 we are great
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
We especially like clever logos that include some symbolism
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We recently moved to a new location and we are relaunching with a grand reopening event Nov. 30. Our current logo was created when we started in 1982 and we would like something fresh and new that better conveys our mission (promote the well-being of children & youth) and our personality (experts, trusted, professional, personal service). If our new logo could tie to the one we have had for years, that might be good (even if just the navy blue color or some element)
No Files Added