Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are 3 moms, our kids race quarter midget race cars, we have started a FB , IG and soon to come website called race moms Uncensored, unfiltered and Uncorked
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Race Moms Uncensored, Unfiltered and Uncorked
Top 3 Things
Racing, humorous, sarcastic
The logo should have some kind of racing nod or a checkered flag, should be fun, whitty, like our name, this logo will be used on t shirts, hats, social media and so on. You can play around with the name, similar styles to a race team, and somewhere in the design, a wine bottle un corked....I attached some pictures from our local clubs, one our kids, a racing award for inspiration...I like the greys with a pop of color, but open to surprise