Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
25th Fish-a-rama Cabo
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is an annual event we hold with high school friends. It is our annual "guys trip". Although we have skipped a few years along the way, this is the 25th actual event and we want a logo for shirts and hats. Despite the name, some years there is no fishing and more dedicated beer drinking.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text. I would like a small logo to use on the front of a tshirt that includes the location and year ("Cabo 2015") and a larger image to go on the back with a large graphic.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added