For $420 they received 269 design concepts from 55 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:23-Jan-14 2:48 p.m. GMT
Ends:28-Jan-14 2:48 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $420, was awarded to BLNDesign
JPG, Vector EPS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
Real Estate and Construction
1. Character: A lit porch light means someone is home and paying attention to where they live.
2. Opportunity: For home service providers, a light being turned on may function the way an attendant call button works on an airplane.
3. Community: Strong and high value neighborhoods have more porch lights turned on.
Image+text, constructed in a way that the image could serve as an app icon (or "mark") on its own.
The feel should be light, smart, simple (flat?), 80% modern + 20% warm home, with a feel that a user should expect creative innovations from PorchLight.
There are two sides to the business:
1. a CRM for house/property-related service providers.
2. Home maintenance app for homeowners.