What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Angie-N-Ava Kool Kid
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Fun 2) Sophisticated 3) Safe
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text, text only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is the current name and branding of the company. We are changing the name to allow growth for more products. The company name will be Angie-N-Ava and the product Kool Kid is a car seat cooler. www.eskimopillows.com
The company name should look sophisticated so it will work well with any products that may be added in the future. Kool Kid should be fun and stand out.
This logo will be used on the website, print advertising, commercials, product packaging and anything else that comes up. Whoever creates the perfect logo may also be used in the future to integrate new products into our brand image. The other product we will need branded in the future is the Kozy Kid which is a car seat warmer.
By AngieNAva on 20-Jan-13 6:48 p.m.GMT
Thank you for the entries so far. i wanted to clarify a couple things:
1) This is one logo although i do want Kool Kid to stand out dramatically compared to Angie-N-Ava
2) I open to different color schemes but really like the mauve and blue from my Eskimo Pillows logo.
3) If you have an idea for an image i would love to see it. Just no bears or bumble bees.
4) Think of Pillow Pets when considering the marketing i will be doing with this logo. i need it to be something the customer will easily recognize after seeing it on TV and will stand out in the sea of other products on the shelf.
By AngieNAva on 25-Jan-13 5:38 a.m.GMT
Thank you again for all the entries. I love all the creativity that has been presented to me. A few things have been decided as a necessity for our logo.
1) Kool should be in facebook blue
2) Angie-N-Ava should be in a script font non-centered smaller than Kool Kid
3) Kool Kid should be the prominent message on the logo