Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. (company name) include mention of 20th Year Anniversary or Celebrating Our 20th Anniversary)
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Keep our brand/logo the same
-add to the logo that we are celebrating 20 years in business
-we are an enviromental, health and safety and engineering firm (green) / Our mission is "helping industry and the environment prosper"
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text is okay - clean lines are preferable
Our colors are maroon and gray. I like the look of ghosted images.
We plan to add this to our letterhead, website, and other collateral for the year.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added