Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
INSIDE PA TRAINING
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) We want our logo to instill trust in our readers, since from all reports, we are by far the best source of information on the physician assistant profession.
2) We don't teach medicine, but the symbols of the medical field (in particular, the stethoscope) excite our readers, and we encourage that excitement.
3) Comprehensiveness. Our site is large -- it has a blog, an app, a podcast, two ebooks, and we also offer coaching services to help students prepare their PA school applications and for their interviews. Coaching is a paid service, but most of what we offer is free, and there's plenty of it.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- We prefer text with a small graphic -- most likely a stethoscope or a piece of one to suggest one. Graphics should be illustrations, not photographs.
- We think of the site as a digital magazine, so magazine-style fonts seem to work best. All caps also has worked well for us, but we're open to non-all-cap. Currently we use Trajan, and we like it a lot, but we're not married to it.
- For color, we like black, charcoal, light blue, blue/grey, tan/beige, and Red #BA0403.
SIMPLE IS BETTER. We gave serious thought to making our logo just INSIDE PA TRAINING in black Trajan Pro 3 Bold. In the end we decided someone else might be able to improve on it with a little creative insight.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added