Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Logo Name: "Met Minds" Tag Line: "Coalition for cultivating healthy minds"
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
(1) We Are Smart (2) We Are Modern (Metropolis), and (3) We are creative -- but don't let that scare you. We are going to do some great things (using our collective minds).
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like an iconic image that can be used on its own or with the words "Met Minds". I am attaching the Metropolis Coffee Logo. I like their metropolis references, modern typeface, images, etc. I'm also attaching the Center for Investigating Healthy Minds (which is an organization that is somewhat similar to what we are). There are two things I like about this logo: first, I like that they have an image to the side which can be used by itself quite easily and second, I like that the orange icon is reminiscent of the mind/mind-body.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Note that this idea was conceived at our favorite coffee shop in the Chicago area, Metropolis Coffee. We are naming the coalition "Met Minds" in honor of them. But it also has many other meanings to us -- it also represents the meeting of lots of smart minds from around our city. We wouldn't mind some subtle reference to Chicago and/or Metropolis Coffee as a head nod to the entities for which we are thankful.
No Files Added