Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Social Media Assets project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Social Media Assets?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Fifth & Blue is an online store that sells Fashion Tech accessories. The name Fifth & Blue has two elements - The word Fifth represents the fifth wave or element in Fashion and the word & colour Blue represents Technology/bluetooth etc. Our audience are Fashion concious men and women that want the best of both worlds. They are time poor consumers that have incredibly hectic lives, juggling careers, social lives and often families. They love to look stylish and also love technology.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Fifth & Blue
1. Think Fashion First then Technology
2.Clean, stylish and edgy. Clean lines and minimalistic.
3. Consider stylish fonts
4. Something that can be used as a symbol for an app as well as logo for a website.
5. Do be conscious of the audience we want it to have universal appeal to men and women. 16 to 55 year olds
6. Consider how it can work in smallest of sizes - app icon
7. Consider stacked vs horizontal
8. Think could this be made into a 3D logo
9. Think about a symbol or construct that can also represent the name
10. Consider upper and lower case
11. Consider making the Fifth different to the word blue
1. See attached colour options to consider (Preffered option is option 1 - Navy Blue, Beigy Gold, Lgight Grey and White)
3. Consider a colour pallette that would work in the Fashion space and on a website as a whole
1. use pinks, girlie colours
2. use swirly fonts and italics
3. Don't make it fussy or overly complicated.
Top 3 Things
1. Fashionable & Authentic
2. Edgy & Stylistic
3. Inspired and confident
1. Please provide logo that can work black and white as well as in colour.
2. Has a symbol element that can be taken from the wider logo and use in small spaces such as an app symbol.
3. need as an AI, high res pdf, transparent, psd files.