Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Social Media Assets project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Social Media Assets?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
Our benchmark is EATALY (NYC, SP). The main goal means to provide only polish food and products. We would like to be understood as a polish center in Brasil (art, food, culture, music). By now we provide pierogi (regular food in Polish) in the city of Curitiba, Brasil. As polish immigrants, we expect to translate the culture to the community.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
We don't want polish colors or signs (flags, eagle) just because they refer to Poland.
Top 3 Things
Hostness, Joy, Quality
No Files Added