Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Social Media Assets project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Social Media Assets?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Ready2Stay delivers peace of mind from an impending hurricane by providing emergency food, supplies, and equipment days before the hurricane makes landfall. Our target audience is everyone that is impacted by or has loved ones that are impacted by hurricanes in the United States
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Should convey the message that we are preparing families for hurricanes and the aftermath in the days following.
Top 3 Things
Reliability, Expertise, Preparation
No Files Added