Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Social Media Assets project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Social Media Assets?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a cutting edge elearning company, building online communities, that use DATA, to create custom EDUCATION flightpaths, in several industries, to accelerate performance.
These COMMUNITIES we call SUPERHIVES and our job is to help our learners accelerate their busines growth using our online education and resources.
Our target audieces are professionals, adults, in industries like insurance (Cyber Insurance Superhive), real estate (Real Estate Superhive), healthcare (Apitherapy Superhive) etc.
HIVES and ACCELERATION need to be your key imagery / concept. HIVES represent an ecosystem supporting a thriving community designed specifically to nurture and foster the health and productivity of its’ members. We are inspired by this concept to build crowdsourced, data driven, learning focussed, Superhives to learn best-in-class metrics from their peers to ACCELERATE our Users to next level business performance.
“No creature on earth is better known for their agility, strength in numbers, and immunity support than the common honeybee and honey itself. These attributes represent our core values - our goal is to create Superhives supporting Superbees to help all our learners withstand current and future conditions – to be agile, immune and to thrive…and to harness the collective knowledge together. More participation creates better data, more accurate recommendations and faster results for everyone.” Sabine Steinbrecher, Chief Hivebuilder
Social responsibility is important ot us - all of our Superhive projects will support the building and maintenace of real bees, real hives on a real honey farm!!
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
1. real estate: this will change from one site or community to the next ie real estate, cyber insurance etc...
2. superhive: this is our core brand so should be most bold
3. this is our tagline. prefer in logo if it works but open to using in other ways if better for design
- Depth or 3D
- Hive community and Acceleration are the key factors to communicate
- style: prefer cool, edgy, engaging, fun, hip, easy to understand what we are doing, eye catching, fresh
- Easy to animate
- Must have a style we can pull through to website, emails, Avatars, Icons, badges, elearning course design ...
- Ok elements to consider are a hive, rocket, flighpath, planet, super (as in superhero'ish) imagery, (with very limited use of honeycomb shape, bees and/or data imagery). BUT PLEASE DO NOT LIMIT YOURSELF)
Real estate images, boring, corporate, flat, obscure, too cute
Top 3 Things
Acceleration, Community (hive), Cool/Edgy
Prefer to leave the creative next step to the designers at this point
For file delivery: needs to be in vector format please (ai, eps, pdf, svg).
any images: pls delivery in 72ppi is minimum, resolution should be over 1024x768 at least (depending on the aspect ratio)
No Files Added