Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Social Media Assets project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Social Media Assets?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Games & Recreational
About Your Company
Card game in the style of 'Cards Against Humanity'. Target audience men and woman ages 18 - 50. People who like to have a drink and chill with their friends. It's a rude game which eventually will also have a more wholesome family edition.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Anything at the moment. Would like a logo with the full name in and also one that just has 'QQ' - the QQ can feature in the main logo too. The QQ will feature on the back of every card in the box.
Top 3 Things
Fun. Professional. Worth spending money on. It's a crowded market - so needs to be unique.
Need a font that I can use for the questions on the cards themselves which fits with the logo.
No Files Added