Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Social Media Assets project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Social Media Assets?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Games & Recreational
About Your Company
We are an apparel/supplement company looking to motivate the UNDERDOG...we want to help the people, that are underestimated, achieve greatness.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
The Underdog Federation; T.U.F
We are looking to display a level of ferocity but in a playful/professional way. We want our audience to go "wow that is a badass logo!" At the same time our logo needs to embody the animosity inside everyone that has been beaten down by negativity over the years. It needs to display the drive and ambition to overcome any obstacle.
Top 3 Things
Ambition, combative, rebellious
I would like for the image to be of a dog - not a wolf....